The essay writing service might have written many essays in your high schools, however, a college admission essay is different from other types of academic assignments. A college admission essay is an essential document to be submitted along with your college admission application. An admission essay is also known as a personal statement as it provides you an opportunity to personalize your admission application. It provides you a chance to enlighten the admission officers more about your personality traits and strengths, which cannot be accomplished by mentioning your grades only.
An admission essay plays a vital role in helping you to get enrolled in a college that you have always dreamt about. On the other hand, your dream college might have received hundreds of admission applications from many students who have the same qualifications and grades as you. Therefore, a well-written admission essay will help you tip the balance in your favor. However, you should not take a chance with a weak personal statement, if you are not a writing expert. To help you in writing a powerful admission essay, hire a trained and certified essay writer, which will eventually impress the admission officers.
Writing a well-written college admission essay
This blog will have some useful tricks that can help you in writing a masterful admission essay to get you enrolled in your dream college.
- Read the instructions carefully
It might seem obvious but sometimes students try to rush the process and completely ignore the instructions. The instructions might be mentioning a strict word limit to bound the students to write brief essays. It might also instruct you to write about your personality or life achievements, rather than focusing only on your academic accomplishments. Therefore, take enough time to understand the instructions and start planning accordingly.
- Start early to draft the essay
You might be delaying the whole process and getting it done at the last minute. The reason might be your stress and anxiety since you are unable to write an eye-catching essay. In such a situation, you should ask an expert to write my essay, as to not risk your chance to get enrolled in your dream college. Another feasible option is to start planning the essay as early as possible to save yourself from the last-minute hype.
It has also been noticed that almost all the colleges provide a strict word limit for admission essays to minimize the burden over the admission office. Since you have a limited word count, you will have to plan your essay accordingly. As per instructions, the admission office might require you to write about your personal as well as academic achievements while keeping in view the strict word count. Therefore, prepare a rough sketch or a draft of the essay in bullet points. You can also follow this format as the outline.
- In the first part of the essay, introduce yourself briefly while including basic details about your performance in high school and the subjects you opted for.
- In the second part, tell your life story while highlighting major events that have a powerful influence on your personality and how these events re-shaped your thought process about the world.
- In the third part, highlight your strengths and weaknesses that can help you stand out among other applicants. You can also mention your accomplishments such as a part-time job that you performed to finance your studies at high school. You can also mention your duties as a volunteer, where you have offered your services to contribute to the betterment of society. You can also mention those clubs which you had joined in your high school and what skills you learned after joining these clubs. Summarize your accomplishments and highlight how these skills will help you to do better in college.
- In the fourth part, provide a brief description of your future goals. Highlight how this college will help you to achieve your future goals. Conclude the essay by mentioning your long-term goals and your future contribution to society.
- Start writing the essay
After you have successfully drafted the essay, start writing the essay. This is the most important step of your application process. You might have drafted the best outline, however, you would have to be extra conscious while writing the essay. You can also send the draft and personal details to a professional paper writing service, which will transform it into an outstanding application essay. While essay writer writing the essay, keep the following basic things in mind.
- Be honest
Your essay contains your personal and academic information therefore, be honest with your writing. Do not lie or exaggerate your personal and academic accomplishments as the admission officers will be cross-checking the essay with your grades. You might also be interviewed after getting selected, where they would have a copy of the essay, while you might forget what you had written in your essay. The dishonesty will have adverse impacts on your admission.
- Do not sound like a boring person
You should write the essay in such a way that the admission officers enjoy it while reading it and cannot forget about it easily. You should not sound like a boring, irrational, and exhausted person, who thinks life is being unfair to you.
- Review the admission essay
Since it is one of the most important documents of the admission application process, therefore, you would need to revise the essay multiple times. Closely compare the final draft of the essay with your outline and check for any missing points. Finally, proofread the essay for any write my paper writing mechanics and spelling mistakes as it will make you appear careless in front of the admission officers.
For More information: